Welcome to BodyMind Tennis!
3 Spots Remaining!
Tennis is a journey. All those on a journey have their own destination. When we try to fit our journey into the mold of another, it can lead us to injury, frustration, and stagnation, and anxiety.
This is an intentional journey in which we will all walk one path together towards our own ends. You will learn a tennis martial arts form (a set of moves woven together) that will help remove all of the excess movement holding you back from playing YOUR TENNIS, and give you the ultimate foundation to start amassing the TECHNIQUES THAT WORK FOR YOU. You will learn how to put that form into action on court.
You will connect your body and mind.
You will sharpen your intention like a sword.
You will deepen your relationship with YOUR TENNIS.
—You will become masterful at walking yourself toward the secret of confident tennis—
THE RECEIVING WAY
YourTennis Journey—The Receiving Way Includes:
- 16 hours of intentional on-court time
- Online Video Library of all lessons (lifetime access)
- Guided Personal Journal for maximizing learning
- June 24 and 25 from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, then 2:00 to 6:00 pm.
- Each day will feature Form Development, Rallying Practice, Mindful Fitness, and Group Discussion
- Sliding Scale—please pay whatever you can within the range below. If you can pay towards the higher end, it helps the program become accessible for those who cannot at this time. Thank you for your support!
- Range—Member $333 to $555; Non-Member $555 to $777
- 2 Scholarship spots available for Queer and/or BIPOC players—contact Houston for availability!
This Journey is designed to teach you how to fish. Like all initiations, who you are when you reach the end may come as a surprise to who you are when you begin. May it take you where you want to go!
To schedule a Discovery Call with Coach Houston Poem to see if a tennis journey may be right for you, click here.